Book Addiction ?

My Addiction To Books Went to a Whole New Level :P

Ordered Freaking 9 Books in Amazon.in :)

Psst. I finished 2 Already *Wink*






































I Pre-Ordered a Book for the First time in my Life and Guess what i got back as gift :P

Durjoy Datta's Signed Copy of his Latest Release ! How cool is that ! I'm So Damn Excited !
For the first time, I can say that Books are making me Happy.

However, In the Corner of my mind, there are these thoughts :(
" Wish I had someone (Other than My Parents) in my life to Gift me Books Like these. I Yearn for such things to happen in my life. I Might sound a little Desperate.. But Some one out there in the midst of 100 million people, is my Soul mate .. I have staunch faith that she will enter my life and Lighten it up. She May come later in my life, But Eventually she WILL come. " 








































Do Check Me out At Goodreads -
 https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/31816404-siddharth-chakravarthy


Also, I'm Grateful to god for Blessing me with such Beautiful and  Lovely Parents. I might not express my love for them in real, But deep inside my heart, I Love them. They are my EVERYTHING. 
Without them, I wouldn't have been able to sit before the Laptop and Brag about the Costly books i bought. 

Love you Mom, Love you Dad

I'm Always yours ! Forever & Ever ! 

Sid .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Never-ending Pursuit !

Road to Recovery ! Part 1

A Letter to Blogger