A Letter to Blogger

Dear Blogger,

I Apologize for the inability of me to Post in My previous Blog. To be honest, I did have a lot of free time, But i Wasted the time on Smartphones and Social Networking sites. I feel so Guilty that i dint live up to your expectations. I have been a Jackass all this time. Okay, Instead of Blaming myself, I would like to Put forward my goals and objectives for this new blog .

1. Blog Once EVERYDAY

Henceforth, Starting From tomorrow, I will Post everyday. It Might be a Post about an Incident which happened in my life or it can also be a short poem or Short story. It can be anything ! But it should be Meaningful. 

2. A Whole New Look 

Every Week, I myself will conduct a review of the Posts. The quality of the post and the English Vocabulary and Grammatical stuffs. It will enable me to improve my skills on Writing/Blogging, Expressing my Thoughts and Opinions, Creative Thinking.etc 

I will also change the Look of the Blog. I want to keep my blog as simple as possible. No fancy BG or Side Boxes and stuff. I will be Minimalistic. 

3. Rapid Fire Challenge 

Every Week, (Any day of the Week) I will Take a Rapid Fire Challenge. Its nothing complicated. 
I will ask my mom or Brother to Give me a topic, ANY topic, based on which i have to write a post. 
Time Limit can be 10 Minutes maximum. It will Improve my Thinking Ability, Ability to think adn write under pressure, Creative thinking. At the same time, I will keep track of my vocabulary and Grammar. (Minus Points if i Mess up with the english. :P ) 

4. FOLLOW all the above


I Dont want to Put down some 10 Objectives/Goals and Promise to do all of them and finally end up doing nothing. I want to take it one at a time. 3 Simple Objectives. I Hope i Accomplish them  without Fail.  

Thank you Blogger, For being with me all the time. I might have ignored you million times, but whenever i feel lonely and depressed, you are always there for me. :)  

Thanking you ,
Sid


P.S To all Readers, I request you people to actively participate in my blog and Comment on my posts. Bouquets or Brickbats.. Whatever it may be, Feel free to express your thoughts or opinions about my blog. I hereby promise you that i will Maintain this blog properly and post meaningful posts. 
Feel free to contact me -  dsiddharthc@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Never-ending Pursuit !

Road to Recovery ! Part 1