365 Days of Wonder

I just read the Introduction part of R.J Palacio's 365 Days of Wonder.

  Something in it made me to pick up my Laptop,Open Blogger and write this post.
Trust me, a 'Book', making me to do this, ain't a simple matter.

This book consists of 365 precepts (One for each day of the year).
Precepts means, " A General rule intended to regulate behavior or thought."

 A thought occurred to me. Since this book consists of 365 precepts, why don't i write an essay about a particular precept everyday ?! For ever precept, I would write my views and opinions regarding it.

Writing a Post a day doesn't seem to be much of a problem. So, why don't I start right away ?



My thoughts on the First precept given in the book will be discussed in the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Never-ending Pursuit !

Road to Recovery ! Part 1

A Letter to Blogger