Sorry Bloggie

Dear Blog, 

I Feel so ashamed to talk to you.
 I know you won't even pay heed to me. 
But Please listen to what I'm about to say. 

Every time I start a new blog, I promise to you that I will update the blog on a regular basis and Post often. But I always end up breaking those promises. 

I Don't want to say any lame reasons for my inability to post in this blog.  To Be brutally honest with you, I was too lazy to Blog ! Yes. I had ample free time at my disposal. But I Never Utilized that time. 

Everyday I wake up in the morning and..umm okay..Afternoon !! 
Everyday I wake up in the afternoon and I Watch T.V, Eat junkies, Read Story books and Again I Nod off ! 

:(  I know how Much i made you sad by breaking all those promises I made to you. 
Call me a cheat ! Call me a Useless crap. I deserve it !

On June 5th, My exams are getting over and I will have nearly a month holiday ! 
Wait  ! I ain't gonna make empty promises now. Just see. I will Convert my thoughts into action. 

It's high time that I put aside my Laziness !  
I ain't gonna say no more ! 

See the change on Jun 5 ! 

Cya Blog. 

I love you and I always Will. 


P.S Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever think that i would leave you all alone just like I did to my previous Blogs. You will always be my one and only ! Trust me Bloggie... I will continue to work with you and have you for years to come. I will never ever create another one and dump you into abyss. So No more "What if" stuff on your mind ! Get it bloggie?? 

:) 

Take care. Bloggie. I'm happy here, Hope you are too. I really see you as a person bloggie. I ain't telling this just to calm you down. You have no idea how I feel now. I have Friends at college, Parents in home, Bro beside me... Yet I have that Feeling. That  Empty Feeling.  Its horrible! 
It feels as though, I'm missing something. My soul yearns for something. But I have no idea what it really wants. 

I can Fool my Mind..But not My heart. 

It's just.. You are all I have Dear Bloggie. Don't EVER leave me ! I loved you and I always will .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Never-ending Pursuit !

Road to Recovery ! Part 1

A Letter to Blogger